![]() | |
| Every so often on a Sat., I like to get out of town to see what nearby farmers markets are up to. |
![]() |
| Missoula's is pretty wonderful. |
![]() | ||||
| A fiddler finds a spot to play some Celtic tunes. |
![]() | |
| Black Krim heirloom tomatoes shine (ours, in our Hamilton garden, aren't quite this ripe). |
![]() |
| Carrot bunches are massive. |
![]() |
| Old-fashioned flowers rule. |
![]() |
| English peas are tempting (I bought a bowl and turned them into Pasta Primavera). |
![]() |
| Rhubarb slushies? Not so much. I grow rhubarb, I love rhubarb, but I know how much sugar it takes to make it palatable! |
![]() |
| Young farmers, beautiful produce, and the dimension of interesting tents make for a fun scene. |
![]() |
| And if all else fails (how could it?), grab a tamale from a hipster's food truck on the way out. |










No comments:
Post a Comment